Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 55% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,713TL (€603) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (39 minutes ago)