Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.666 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,166TL (€679) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (about 2 hours ago)