Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.459 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,387TL (€524) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)