Cost of living comparison between Bordeaux, France and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.791 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,350TL (€1,148) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)