Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.062 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,843TL (€700) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨455 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)