Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40999 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,083TL (9,959 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)