Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.632 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,292TL ($1,181) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)