Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,276TL (Rp 12,260,406) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)