Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,193TL (Rp 8,254,254) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (27 minutes ago)