Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,427TL (Rp 12,621,896) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)