Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,778TL (Rp 8,242,732) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)