Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 145% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,637TL (kr 7,938) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)