Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46155 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 123% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,897TL (kr 10,610) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (22 minutes ago)