Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41542 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 115% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,943TL (kr 11,899) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)