Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 127% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,224TL (kr 10,275) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)