Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01046 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,336TL (318,937 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (41 minutes ago)