Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00917 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,576TL (280,782 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)