Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00980 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,292TL (335,808 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)