Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.422 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,930TL (R$ 2,060) in Boa Vista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (37 minutes ago)