Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00049 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,418TL (6,990,983 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (32 minutes ago)