Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00503 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,187TL (633,729 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (37 minutes ago)