Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00660 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,850TL (432,123 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)