Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00830 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,638TL (317,857 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)