Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00832 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,299TL (276,419 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)