Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08365 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,751TL (32,887 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)