Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.280 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,525TL (£1,057) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (26 minutes ago)