Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,890TL (﷼ 18,184,162) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (15 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)