Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05217 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,564TL (₨ 49,144) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)