Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.813 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,379TL (RM4,158) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)