Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.856 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,284TL (RM3,834) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)