Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,404TL (RM2,041) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)