Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.706 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,483TL ($740) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)