Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.512 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,255TL (€500) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (41 minutes ago)