Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09122 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,427TL (₨26,602) in Bilaspur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)