Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05412 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,824TL (₨52,175) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (43 minutes ago)