Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13388 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,500TL (18,674₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (41 minutes ago)