Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14601 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,300TL (15,752₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)