Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07679 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,738TL (₨35,651) in Bikaner to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)