Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.104 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,401TL (774KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)