Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.200 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,038TL (2,532 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)