Cost of living comparison between Białystok, Poland and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.774 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,108TL (4,016 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)