Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.272 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,718TL (2,137 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)