Cost of living in Bergen, Norway vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.623 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 103% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,467TL (kr 7,174) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (23 minutes ago)