Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42602 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 88% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,118TL (kr 14,361) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)