Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,612TL (€1,138) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (41 minutes ago)