Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.574 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,571TL (€562) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)