Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,713TL (€541) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)