Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49625 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,737TL (5,516 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)