Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41010 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,506TL (6,110 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)