Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.596 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,858TL (4,795 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)