Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.047 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 44% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,176TL (785 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)