Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.931 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 41% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,373TL (858 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)