Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.523 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,195TL (1,266 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (39 minutes ago)