Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.469 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,911TL (839 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)