Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.838 TRY / BZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,899TL (BZ$1,578) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)