Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,096 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03135 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,207TL (102,303 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)