Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09513 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,738TL (руб 28,783) in Belgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)