Cost of living in Belgaum, India vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07497 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 52% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,494TL (₨46,601) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)