Cost of living comparison between Belém, Brazil and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.030 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,788TL (R$ 3,679) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (44 minutes ago)