Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.188 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,212TL (R$ 3,544) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)