Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00038 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,367TL (Rp 6,262,593) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)