Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04505 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,919TL (64,799 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)