Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.589 TRY / TND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 13% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,599TL (1,635 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)