Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.545 TRY / TND
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,222TL (1,438 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (21 minutes ago)