Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00413 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 58% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,466TL (839,112 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (34 minutes ago)