Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00254 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 49% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,432TL (1,350,969 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tegucigalpa costs L 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)