Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05119 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,890TL (76,002 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)