Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.889 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,077TL (元3,460) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)