Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 53% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,818TL (3,318 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)