Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 59% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,656TL (3,760 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)