Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.520 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,081TL (1,370 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)