Cost of living comparison between Batumi, Georgia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.379 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 10% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,689TL (1,950 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavropol' costs руб 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (36 minutes ago)