Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.481 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 8% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,755TL (1,861 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)