Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.477 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,038TL (2,056 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)