Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.352 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,092TL (RM1,548) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)