Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.480 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,415TL (RM1,631) in Batu Pahat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)