Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.950 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,099TL (RM2,209) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (about 1 hour ago)