Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.292 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,486TL (RM1,924) in Batu Pahat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)