Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,536TL (1,669,434 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)