Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04745 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,149TL (66,372 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)