Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03450 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,949TL (85,487 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (36 minutes ago)