Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04012 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,979TL (74,261 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)