Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03329 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,311TL (99,453 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)