Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00710 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,900TL (408,480 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 240,000 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €503 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)