Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00582 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,181TL (546,650 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)