Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00448 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,750TL (613,834 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)