Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00308 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,201TL (1,040,824 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (40 minutes ago)