Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.668 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 84% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,993TL (CHF 1,634) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)