Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.647 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 78% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,099TL (CHF 1,124) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (40 minutes ago)