Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00209 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,636TL (COL$1,258,808) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)