Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00114 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,601TL (COL$3,157,780) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)