Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00168 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,224TL (COL$1,913,343) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (36 minutes ago)